Brachypelma Polymorphism?

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Clear ! We sold them as Brachypelma boehmei and at that time no one bred them in our country in 2008–2009, and there were no hybrids at least within the country. In Europe, it is possible.
I bought them as Brachypelma boehmei and the seller warned me that these are old females, in the Genius Brachypelma branch on this forum there are also photos of females with different helicera colors, and all of them sign as Brachypelma boehmei, and not some hybrids.

Aphonopelma bicoloratum I also have! The female is over 10 years old, the exact age is unknown!
An adulta female is 3 times smaller than Brachypelma, so this is out of the question, and the color is different too!

I ask the staff members to connect those who understand the genius and will be able to accurately give information whether it is polymorphism or not.
By the way, read what polymorphism is in general.
How tiny are these females ?

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Hello, 5 cm body, and further, it did not increase in size especially, only the paws became thicker
So probably a inch smaller then Brachypelma? And legspan size differences?
My fireleg is around 6”.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
...just two examles for natural differences in color.

Vilchis-Nestor et al. (2013) Morphological and Color Differences between Island and Mainland Populations in the Mexican Red Rump Tarantula, Brachypelma vagans (DOI:10.1673/031.013.9501)

Theraphosinae sp. (siblings)
Very nice find!

Odessa13

Arachnopeon
We’ll wait for Jorge to tell him that he is returning from a trip and I hope to answer soon :)