Are Tarantulas intelligent?

Leila

Arachnobaron
vote it down and move on then... There are three your welcome
'Vote it down'? Does that equate to giving you a negative rating?
I am definitely not going to give you a bad rating due to the fact that you composed a run-on sentence. :)

I apologize. I was just teasing. :shy: I really meant no harm.

Jonathan Stewart

Arachnopeon
'Vote it down'? Does that equate to giving you a negative rating?
I am definitely not going to do that because you composed a run-on sentence. :)
My apologies as well long day at work. I could have easily shrugged it off with a chuckle.
I apologize. I was just teasing. :shy:

Leila

Arachnobaron
Wait one darn second. :bear:
That quote you posted- some of those words are not mine. Lol. (You are sleepy indeed, friend. :cat::cat::cat: As am I. Time for bed- at least for this gal.)

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I'm able to play word of the day with two of my t's now and a third making great progress.
My Grammostola pulchra has figured out how to conceal the evidence of a crime (pooping in her water dish).

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
My Grammostola pulchra has figured out how to conceal the evidence of a crime (pooping in her water dish).
Poop art -- Mixed media with water colours -- poop beige mixed with burnt umber substrate. Excellent leaf placement. A masterpiece - glad you preserved it in pixels for posterity.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Poop art -- Mixed media with water colours -- poop beige mixed with burnt umber substrate. Excellent leaf placement. A masterpiece - glad you preserved it in pixels for posterity.
But for traditional poop art, no one beats Avicularia.

Urban Country Spider

Arachnopeon
This is my opinion my T. (B. Vagan) is smart granted it does not know me as it's care provider but it tries to escape from it enclosure (I had transfer it into a new one and it tried to escape every chance) it try to find all the possible escape routes and I stopped her from doing it for now.But I know shes planning her next moved and it surprised me that she is a climber but she is supposed to be a digger.