Advan's pic thread

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Wah! You have Psednocnemis brachyramosa ?! Those are on my wishlist actually as well as the M. balfouri, although the latter are price-wise waaay in the future. And I was asking on them before on that other thread, silly! *grmbl*

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Really sweet emilia photos Chad!! :D

I've completely fallen in love with these after having shot Beth's, the shape of the black shield on the carapace is so wicked-looking! Thought it was amazing how intense the color is on them too, I hadn't totally gotten the impression of that in the photos I'd seen before. Now I'll be as excited to get one of these as if it were one of my top Pokies! ;)

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Cracking little P. brachyramosa sir!!!
Thanks Chris! :D

Wah! You have Psednocnemis brachyramosa ?! Those are on my wishlist actually as well as the M. balfouri, although the latter are price-wise waaay in the future. And I was asking on them before on that other thread, silly! *grmbl*
You know, getting one is always a few strokes away on the keyboard. ;)

Really sweet emilia photos Chad!! :D

I've completely fallen in love with these after having shot Beth's, the shape of the black shield on the carapace is so wicked-looking! Thought it was amazing how intense the color is on them too, I hadn't totally gotten the impression of that in the photos I'd seen before. Now I'll be as excited to get one of these as if it were one of my top Pokies! ;)
Thanks Michael! B. emilia is my favorite Brachy! I can't wait for her legs to darken up. :D

0.1 Tapinauchenius gigas

Attachments

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OOOhh! WTG Chad!! :D :D Fantastic image, seriously!!!

Yeah, B. emilia is the top Brachy, no contest! :) Can't believe I'd never seen (or noticed) them till maybe about a year ago.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
OOOhh! WTG Chad!! :D :D Fantastic image, seriously!!!

Yeah, B. emilia is the top Brachy, no contest! :) Can't believe I'd never seen (or noticed) them till maybe about a year ago.
Thanks Michael! I am planning a NW arboreal shoot soon. I have a few freshly molted ladies and a new background to try out. ;)

Psalmopoeus irminia update; Lady 2's first instar babies are darkening up and Lady 1 just double clutched. :D

Check out their little webbed bowl. :D

Attachments

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Such beautiful slings!! Love the Web Bowl! HA!!! :D
... These guys just seem to keep pouring out of you by the thousands Chad! :)

Seems like I read somewhere that P. irminia is your favorite T? :D

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Why do I get the feeling Jamie will have P. irminia for sale soon? ;) Great work again, Chad! You'll seriously flood the market with P .irminia slings it would seem, hehe.

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Chad,

I came by to check whether I'd missed any recent posts and ended up doing another cover-to-cover browse of your thread :) ... was fun watching your kids grow up, and seeing how quickly your photos just kept getting better and better. When I came across those 2i P. cam shots it was almost infuriating how you're able to get the whole sling with none of this messy focus stacking stuff! :wall: hehe

I was about to say that this thread is destined to become one of AB's classics but no doubt it already is ... you've put so much into it I can tell that it's going to be a huge inspiration for a long time to come. Anyway, thanks for a couple of very enjoyable hours! :D

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Such beautiful slings!! Love the Web Bowl! HA!!! :D
... These guys just seem to keep pouring out of you by the thousands Chad! :)

Seems like I read somewhere that P. irminia is your favorite T? :D
Defiantly not the thousands! I am thankful for that! Considering how busy I've been lately! hehe :)

Beautiful photographs. The T. gigas is gorgeous!
Thanks David! She has grown quick! Now I need a boy for her! :D

I thought they were black?!
Those are juvie colors, unfortunately they will start fading out with each molt.

Why do I get the feeling Jamie will have P. irminia for sale soon? ;) Great work again, Chad! You'll seriously flood the market with P .irminia slings it would seem, hehe.
How do you know she already doesn't? ;)

Hey Chad,

I came by to check whether I'd missed any recent posts and ended up doing another cover-to-cover browse of your thread :) ... was fun watching your kids grow up, and seeing how quickly your photos just kept getting better and better. When I came across those 2i P. cam shots it was almost infuriating how you're able to get the whole sling with none of this messy focus stacking stuff! :wall: hehe

I was about to say that this thread is destined to become one of AB's classics but no doubt it already is ... you've put so much into it I can tell that it's going to be a huge inspiration for a long time to come. Anyway, thanks for a couple of very enjoyable hours! :D
Hi Michael! Thanks for spending your time here and thanks for the kind words, it's greatly appreciated. From time to time I like to go through the whole thing too. :D

Psalmopoeus irminia

Attachments

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You know, getting one is always a few strokes away on the keyboard. ;)
P. brachyramosa are, however, hard to find over here. And I'm not gonna take up an offer of a certain breeder over here to get a WC one - just one thing not happening. Eventually, I'll find one - patience is a virtue after all *cough* :D

Yeah, yeah - she probably has already a batch from you for sale - btw - that's why I wrote "breeding the crap out of them" - was mainly referring to your Psalms, since you seem to have great success with breeding those. Almost looks as if they can't wait to breed at your house ;)

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
- was mainly referring to your Psalms, since you seem to have great success with breeding those. Almost looks as if they can't wait to breed at your house ;)
I know! Seriously, Chad really does seem to have the golden touch with his slings! ;)

Those irminia babies are delightful Chad! :D (What's that Tappy doing in an Avic body?! :eek: )