Abdomen injury.. looks serious

mrbean

Arachnopeon
The voice of reason ! Thanx Ryan. This whole thread was starting to make me look like my avatar... and I like this shirt.

OP keep an eye on the T, keep the moisture up, and the temp. Watch for more bleeding, and GOOD LUCK !

Keep us posted
Will do. Will post in a few days or tomorrow.. Thanks alot for the help guys. I'm in debt.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Will do. Will post in a few days or tomorrow.. Thanks alot for the help guys. I'm in debt.
Just added the superglue on the wound like 15 minutes ago. When can i surely tell if she'll make it ? :(
Well just hope she makes it through the night, and as time progresses just hope for the next night. Tonight will be the toughest night. If she makes it through this night then she will most likely live, but still not guaranteed. If she makes it through a couple nights she will live to see more days with you. Just don't bother her anymore. Peek in to her ICU tomorrow and leave her be.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
And to clarify with injuries this bad it's moisture down. You want to let that glue dry 100%. Moisture up is used for a dehydrated or really sick T. Excessive moisture with an injury like this can advance things like mold and mites in and around the wound, and or hinder the wound from drying and sealing closed even with glue agents as help.

christin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Gosh, Ihad a hard time falling asleep after reading this post last night. I hope your T makes it.

julesee

Arachnopeon
omfg...AS I WAS READING THIS, I saw my A. schmidti crawling on the glass...then she reached the top...then her foot got stuck on the top screen..then she fell really hard :[ Luckily she's okay! the arachno-smiters are here!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
omfg...AS I WAS READING THIS, I saw my A. schmidti crawling on the glass...then she reached the top...then her foot got stuck on the top screen..then she fell really hard :[ Luckily she's okay! the arachno-smiters are here!
Add substrate so legspan equal to hight between top and bottom of her enclosure, dat wud solve the problem ;)