Yup, another H. Arizonensis thread!

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Uh...."Mites on his scorps"?!?! WTF?!?!? Stay away from that pet store...LOL!!!
yeah, and although he was a good guy, he tried to convince me they werent the bad kind of mites. he had like 100 crix in the cage with some dead and parts laying everywhere, so i'm assuming he's just been misinformed.

Envyizm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yeah, and although he was a good guy, he tried to convince me they werent the bad kind of mites. he had like 100 crix in the cage with some dead and parts laying everywhere, so i'm assuming he's just been misinformed.
Sadly I think I know who your talking about. I think it was because you didn't mention that the emps were on wood ships like all the other shops around here.

SixShot666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
WOW...:eek:!!! No comment!!!

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sadly I think I know who your talking about. I think it was because you didn't mention that the emps were on wood ships like all the other shops around here.
Yeah I love the guy and all, but at least theyre on coco and have a log hide. He could at least not do the cricket thing, its just started recently; they used to have very few crix