Your Picky eaters?

catboyeuthanasia

Arachnosquire
My Amblygypid will absolutely not eat a cricket if it is the wrong size. Great eaters otherwise, but if the cricket is ~2mm too small, it will just leave it there.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
My Amblygypid will absolutely not eat a cricket if it is the wrong size. Great eaters otherwise, but if the cricket is ~2mm too small, it will just leave it there.
What is a Amblygypid?? I tried looking it up no luck some sort of eye thing
what's the size of her abdomen?
:rofl: :rofl: My l Klugi isn’t eating.. wonder why why? Seems to be getting skinnier.
IMG_5265.jpeg

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I got another spider to eat one of the dead roaches, the refused to eat a live one.. Very unusual they’ve gone years eating live ones most of the time. It’s the 6-7 inch LP. My l Klugi decide to eat a dead roach, but wouldn’t eat the two live ones. Maybe I’ll try one roach and leave it in there a few days. They shouldn’t need pre-killed feeders at this size.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
This one is still not eating I tried cut up mealworms and tiny roaches. It’s not dark enough for premolt yet. IMG_7092.jpeg

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
I have 3 brachy boys that recently molted and won't eat.

With my B Emilia I tried a hornworm and then a mealworm. The hornworm has been feasting away on the mealworm.

I won't be leaving hornworms in enclosures to pupate any more :(

Now my boy is afraid of worms :(
View attachment PXL_20240402_171358411.TS~2.mp4