Your Most active T??

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
:biggrin:My sub adult female Lp never stops running around & webbing the sides of her 20 gal long. A few of my Pokies also run around quite a lot , P striata is one.

Hurrah for T's who refuse to be pet rocks / webs/wholes.:angelic::angelic:
pet rocks do make excellent display Ts though , and I don't mind other spiders who love to chill in there wholes.

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
well i got a lazy bunch.. out of 18 T's and 13 sp it comes down to 3...

most active period ,including when im not home, would be my boehmei at 1/2 inch he caves in/fills in his burrow at least once a week.. im guessing on purpose because it is the same size within 6 hrs and im bnot sure why o.0

most seen T would me my G. pulchripes it is 1/2 in and has bone dry sub but is always thinking its arboreal o.0 strange little one.. one minute hes in top left, 5 mins later on opposite side o.0 almost never burrows or moves sub but is just huddled in corners o.0

most active in terms of movement day and night. is my G. rosea. shes always moving around till recently [premolt] moving arond using 2-3 of the hides every hour o_O

however i do have some T's who are on display alot. LP and LD but do nothing. as do a few web a little im sure my suspected female gbb is expanding her tunnels of web every day. but i never see any progress.. just thicker silk in some spots o.0

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Most my T;s just sit in the spot all day long. very patient predators they are. Those are my two most active. They move the most when lights turned off, Ts are noctural

Last edited:

Amimia

Arachnosquire
Most active would definitely be my C. fasciatum, second would be my P. Metallica sling. The others are usually out in the open but they don't do much :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Most my T;s just sit in the spot all day long. very patient predators they are. Those are my two most active. They move the most when lights turned off, Ts are noctural
arnt most T's tho.. i have a few pet holes/tunnels like susp fem gbb and my sling boehmei but they are too small to be displays/pet rocks yet :)

Zigana

Arachnosquire
My most active is an A. hentzi MF. She has been digging deep burrows for quite while. She will dig down a foot to the bottom of the enclosure then work her way back up another side. This will partially collapse and she starts again elsewhere. She does this over and over. None of my A. hentzi's use a hide, they prefer to dig a burrow in the substrate usually along a side of the enclosure. Interesting to watch. I also have a G. porteri MF that prefers to dig then use a hide. Never a dull moment with her and the A. Hentzi's.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
My most active is an A. hentzi MF. She has been digging deep burrows for quite while. She will dig down a foot to the bottom of the enclosure then work her way back up another side. This will partially collapse and she starts again elsewhere. She does this over and over. None of my A. hentzi's use a hide, they prefer to dig a burrow in the substrate usually along a side of the enclosure. Interesting to watch. I also have a G. porteri MF that prefers to dig then use a hide. Never a dull moment with her and the A. Hentzi's.
i have a imature male in premolt most likely will mature this molt or next...he is constantly cruisin his cage....my sub female does nothing tho....no burrowing she just hangs out on her hide.