Your Funniest T Stories...

PieEaterUK

Arachnopeon
Maybe not so funny to some but me and my missus was "on the job" and after looked over to the bookcase and both our white knee and chilli rose was in the exact same stance as if they was watching. Would use the Latin but to late and to many beers to type

Sana

Arachnoprince
After a recent adventure in taking the T's to visit my son's preschool, all the kids now either run up to me and ask how the spiders are doing or take three steps back and demand to know if I have a spider in my purse. I enjoy either reaction.

Quick smile: my mom calls my T's "the icks". Whenever she feels that she should inquire about them out of politeness she asks me "how are your icks today?".

purevl

Arachnopeon
I'm a person who greatly enjoys a little humor ... funny stories about T's ... Pranks played with molts.
My little C. ritae molted about a week ago & I've been waiting to see if he would give me the exuvium (he never threw his first one out of his hide). Today I noticed he had moved his shed right to the entrance so I decided I'd grab my tongs & take the skin. Well, he had other ideas. As soon as I picked up the enclosure, I saw a leg poke out over the skin. When I opened the top he grabbed the molt, dragged it back inside, & darted out on top of his cork bark. I closed the lid & put the enclosure back on the shelf & he was still standing on his roof taunting me. I still don't have the exuvium.

Before putting him back I did grab a nice photo. After his second molt with me he's 2/3"-3/4" 20141130_203943a.jpg

Sana

Arachnoprince
What a beauty. This morning I watched my avic do the goofy grooming thing that T's do, standing on all her left legs while curling her right legs up to her mouth. Always an adorable sight that gives me a good grin.