where to get T's

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdfic

Arachnopeon
i would like to get a few opinions on purchasing new T's. i got my two at a local pet store. (G. rosea, A. avicularia) i dont know of any shows here in Orlando Fl. so i need some advice. i have checked out some websites but i have never bought a live critter over the internet so i am a little nervous. i have gotten some great info from this forum so you guys are my best defense against getting scammed or something like that. any info will be taken to heart. thanks you all.

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you are going to buy online, look in the Dealer Forum, there are a lot of reputable dealers out there, I have personally used Todd Gearheart, Greg Malvino, John Hoke, and Bryant Capiz. All were very good. But there are a host of other reputable dealers, Invertepet, Cronoss, Redwine Exotics, Swift's, Golden Phoenix, and more. I would not hesitate to order from any of these dealers. You get a better quality spider from a dealer than a pet store.

Andy

chuck

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
dont you need a license or something for some species in Fl?
Art Cerda has been suplying me with the goods for a while, hes always my first place to look.

Hairyspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
mdfic

do a web search for reptile shows in FL, when I did it the search came back with a calandar of events for reptile shows, which some vendors carry inverts. I found two in Oct, the week end before 17th and another the week after, which is unfortunate because I'll be in FL for my cousins wedding the weekend of the 17th:(

Hope this helps

William

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
There is a Dealer in Florida and you can catch them at shows as well its Inland Sea Reptiles. They are in Mount Dora,FL and good dealers. You can find the info on the Online Sellers info and if you ship from them the shipping shouldn't be high.

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
dont you need a license or something for some species in Fl?
I think that only applies to certain types of scorpians and not tarantulas.

i dont know of any shows here in Orlando Fl.
There are a couple in Orlando including some large ones. There's also the National Reptile Breeders' Expo in Daytona on the 16th and 17th of August. There's also two large shows in Tampa every year.

As for ordering online. You actually have a couple close dealers in Southern Florida. Todd Gearheart and Glades. I haven't ordered from Glades, but I have from Todd Gearheart and was extremely pleased. He'll treat you right.:)

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Guys & Gals,

This is what the dealer review forum is for. ;)

This forum is for discussing T's, not the people who sell them.

If you want to show your support for a dealer, do it by posting a review for them when you order from them.

:D

Thanks In Advance,

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.