vietnamees tiger rump

usumbaraboy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hope i spelt that right but i saw that in the pet store and i was wondering if any body knew what it was and if anybody had any pics of it. this has been at the pet store for weeks and i was thinking about buying it but i want to know what it is first.

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Longbord1 said:
a c. faciatum im thinking thats wut it is
If so then there's been some serious continental drift at work.

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Id say try checking out some pictures of Haplopelmas,maybe Longipedum or even Schmidti.Might give you an idea of what it might be.

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
If its a Haplo then Sp. "Vietnam" or as Bluerich as said Sp. "longipedum" are lightly.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Which petstore in Calgary were you at? I could probably help you out because I have been to all of them recently and have good knowledge on what they carry.

usumbaraboy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
its the shawnessy petland. if u know where that is. its got 2 rosie slings if that helps but thanks

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They have a Cyriopagopus paganus there which is often known as Haplopelma longipendum. I was there the other day and my close friend Astrid works there and that is the one they have in stock and I can only assume that is the one you are referring to.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
By the way, if you want a better price and more selection there are over 40 different species at Tanks a Lot.

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
JacenBeers said:
They have a Cyriopagopus paganus there which is often known as Haplopelma longipendum. I was there the other day and my close friend Astrid works there and that is the one they have in stock and I can only assume that is the one you are referring to.
Or more likely again it is a further Haplopelma species from Vietnam that is often imported from the wild.

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
JacenBeers said:
By the way, if you want a better price and more selection there are over 40 different species at Tanks a Lot.
woah, that is a lot of tarantulas for a pet shop

usumbaraboy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
JacenBeers said:
is that in calgary? or is it out of town? if its in calgary where is it?