Ventilation Placement for P. marginemaculatus?

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
I have my first Florida whip spider coming tomorrow and am setting up its enclosure today. I know how to set it up but I'm not sure how many or where to place the ventilation holes. Cross ventilation on the sides or row(s) around or on the top? This is what I'm going to put it in. I know they need higher humidity so any advice from keepers would be greatly appreciated.
whip spider enc.jpg

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
I do 12 small air holes per side. That's 3 rows of 4 air holes. I have enclosures almost exactly like this but with purple tops, use em' for all my whips, arboreal true spiders, and small arboreal tarantulas. I use about 3.5" of coco as the base, then stick a slab of cork in the middle. Water dish I hot glue to the cork bark at an angle.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
I do 12 small air holes per side. That's 3 rows of 4 air holes. I have enclosures almost exactly like this but with purple tops, use em' for all my whips, arboreal true spiders, and small arboreal tarantulas. I use about 3.5" of coco as the base, then stick a slab of cork in the middle. Water dish I hot glue to the cork bark at an angle.
Thank you :) One more question, should I put the holes closer to the top or in the middle of the sides. I hate to be a nitpicker,lol, but I want to keep the little guy alive.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Post a pic when it's all set up! :p
Actually nothing to see really ,lol. My order unexpectedly showed up today instead of tomorrow and the little guy is tiny. So I scrambled and made an enclosure out of a 32oz deli cup, just substrate and a leaning cork bark piece and small water dish, nothing fancy. The only 32oz cup I had was previously used for an avic sling so I had to cover some of the ventilation. I guess the larger enclosure will have to wait until it's bigger...