User Ultum4Spiderz Tarantula pictures

SpookySpooder

"embiggened"
Arachnosupporter
I'm more interested in your huge Pamphobeteus! How are your big ole girls doing? Fattened up nicely since you got that roach colony going yeah?

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I'm more interested in your huge Pamphobeteus! How are your big ole girls doing? Fattened up nicely since you got that roach colony going yeah?
Good most of them are in premolt. My second curly hair was in it’s water dish not sure if it’s sick or why but I removed it. IMG_6193.jpeg IMG_6191.jpeg IMG_6190.jpeg IMG_6189.jpeg IMG_6188.jpeg IMG_6186.jpeg IMG_6184.jpeg IMG_6183.jpeg IMG_6179.jpeg IMG_6178.jpeg

SpookySpooder

"embiggened"
Arachnosupporter
Good most of them are in premolt. My second curly hair was in it’s water dish not sure if it’s sick or why but I removed it.
Niceee. Love the colors on your Pamphobeteus female and your L. difficilis. Are your other T's bald because they're getting ready to molt?

Maybe your T. albo was thirsty, give it a bigger water dish to soak in! I've caught a few of my T's just sitting in the water dish, it's NBD I think.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
All my albos sit in there dish if the sub isn't damp they seem to like it sightly higher humidity then your usual terrestrial. I have not read this anywhere it's just something I noticed. I overflow the water dish every week n this seems to stop the dish sitting . I don't over flow it loads just enough so the quarter we're the dish is has dampness and all 3 locals of curly seem to appreciate it. Give it a try and see if it helps . Fingers crossed the albo is OK and just craving some humidity. Your others are beautiful btw 😉