Top rated zoo ?

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Some of the San Diego's Ts are in the Children's Zoo, they have a whole invertebrate show and some are placed in weird, sometimes overlooked locales. Sometimes in tunnels before larger exhibits they have them in habitats built into the walls. My daughter and I know a keeper there, we will let her know people ain't so stoked, heck we could be hired as consultants to help set up a better experience

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
I know this post is old but I gotta mention that they have a really killer P. Cambridgei in a rock wall setup. That T is seriously huge for an arboreal. I had a picture of it but I can’t find it on my current device. Too bad I can’t go see it now. :/ I also remember a butterfly house that had an A seemani for like 25 years.
She's still there. I didn't get any pictures, but I could see her in her dirt curtain/web tube on the front glass and she's every bit of 7", if not more. Definitely the largest I've ever seen. Her enclosure is like 3' x 3' x 1.5' (L x H x W) and you can tell she makes good use of it as all the background rock sports a lot of webbing.