Tiger

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
No name said:
Also, photos aside.
Like I said... Your fotos are one of my favorites, this looks also very cool, with the black border. Nice work! :D

No name said:
And contribute part of the sales to some International Children fund or WWF. What do you think of this idea?
That is a noble deed and a good idea. That was what I was thinking.

Thaks for sharing!

No name

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
priZZ said:
Like I said... Your fotos are one of my favorites, this looks also very cool, with the black border. Nice work! :D

That is a noble deed and a good idea. That was what I was thinking.

Thaks for sharing!
Hi Prizz!

I'm flattered by you.

If you have notice, I have just edited the earlier photos and added a better resolution for everyone viewing pleasure.( Can't really stop people from stealing if they really want to ):)

Once again. Thanks for your compliment.
And I hope my idea can work. Hoping to contribute something to the community while enjoying my hobby.

Regards,
nn

No name

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aviculariinae said:
:clap: Good work mate, Ever thought about starting your own webpage :)
Hi Brendan,

Thanks!

Honestly, yes I did.
Actually, I'm thinking of creating a website and getting more involve in shooting tarantulas. Selling professionally shot prints. At the same time, hoping to create an awareness from the conservative point of view. Hoping to chip in some effort in preserving our natural habitat. The world belongs to the animal kingdom too. Not just human beings.

Regards,
nn

shadowkat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
wow

You have quit teh nack for photography,Pandinus also takes good pics

tkn0spdr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Check out the 'Pennies for Pokies' fund at tarantulaspiders.com, that would be a good charity to give to.

No name

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
tkn0spdr said:
Check out the 'Pennies for Pokies' fund at tarantulaspiders.com, that would be a good charity to give to.
Hi Dav,

Will do that. Thanks.

Regards,
nn