Theraphosa species rotan Island purple

towtruck

Arachnopeon
Has anyone had the pleasure so far to take care of a rotan Island purple? I have one in my collection. I received it as a 1/8 sling and so far I believe we're almost close to a half inch. I haven't found any real information on it and was wondering if anyone else had heard or read anything.

towtruck

Arachnopeon
Yes, theraphosie species rotan island purple was just looking to see if anyone else had raised one. I'd love to know more information

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Not I, I think you are the second person in about a month or so asking on this one for the same reason.

towtruck

Arachnopeon
They didn't have very much information. I'm assuming it must be a newer species

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
*Theraposinae
Exactly never heard of purple Goliath birdeater.
Has anyone had the pleasure so far to take care of a rotan Island purple? I have one in my collection. I received it as a 1/8 sling and so far I believe we're almost close to a half inch. I haven't found any real information on it and was wondering if anyone else had heard or read anything.
Never heard of it.

sparticus

Arachnoknight
I've seen them for sale in a few places recently and have been tempted. I don't know anyone that has one yet, though.

TLSizzle

Arachnoknight
I have one. It's tiny and slow growing so far. Seems to like moisture and staying in one place for a very long time lol 😆
Spent nearly an entire month IN the water dish.
My little Nugget
20231116_083728.jpg

caddude

Formerly 'cadman99'
Arachnosupporter
IMG_1166.jpeg My juvenile island purple. Pretty active and a good eater. Very leggy

towtruck

Arachnopeon
I have one. It's tiny and slow growing so far. Seems to like moisture and staying in one place for a very long time lol 😆
Spent nearly an entire month IN the water dish.
My little Nugget
View attachment 467389
Sorry it's taking me so long to get back to you. Yours is very cute. Mine seems to still be quite a bit smaller. It's still on fruit flies. I've seen it just a very few times. It likes to stay pretty buried LOL and it drinks out of the tattoo cup that I fell up for it on occasion.

View attachment 471691 My juvenile island purple. Pretty active and a good eater. Very leggy
It'll be nice when mine grows that big then I'll be able to see it a little bit more often. It likes to keep itself a little buried right now after several months it's still about the same size as a grain of rice. So if you got a juvenile you either grew it from a baby and it's been a few years. Or you got lucky enough to find a juvenile beautiful specimen though

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Great Pictures of
Theraphosinae sp "Roatan Island Purple"