The belle of the ball

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, after much aggravation and heartbreak with other failed endeavors to acquire my b. boehmei, I got her! She's about 3.5-4" and just gorgeous! I got her from a girl locally so I didn't have to mess with shipping. I was able to just go and pick her up. I'm naming her Hestia, after the Greek goddess of the hearth and home.
She loves me so much, she even tried to warm me with showers of hair! I was touched at her gesture of gratitude, and my fingers are feeling the effects of her love today. ;)
She's worth it though. I was going to take a picture yesterday but my camera's battery died :wall: . I'll get one today and post it when I get home. Yay!!! {D

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sounds like your girl has the same attitude as my girl.

mine tries to "hug" me when i mess with her cage :eek:

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is wonderful, congrats!!! I understand what you mean about the kicking though. I have over 100 T's and my only boehmei, a sub adult male, is my worst hair kicker. They are beautiful though, aren't they?

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She could kick hair at me all day if she wanted, she's awesome and I love her!
She got me on my right ring finger. I washed my hands and it was fine, but then during the night I woke up and that finger felt like it had something similar to a small papercut, but after taking a shower this morning it's gone. I hear it gets worse as time goes on though. Anyhow, I'll post a picture in a few hours! :D

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats on bringing home your new girl! :clap: Now act like a new Mom and start posting those pics!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alrighty...as requested, here is the only pic I am able to get at the moment (of her butt, of course). I can see that she's been digging around down there, there's clumps of dirt scattered around. Anyhow, I'll be sure to get some other pictures when she isn't feeling as shy. {D