Tarantula Updates: P. irminia, versi, Avic Avic, and G. rosea (pics!!!)

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Been meaning to give an update on my recently molted T's, and give some much needed love to the one that started it all.

First off, the star of the thread:
I am seriously going to get this pic tattooed!!!!!!!

A. versicolor

Avic avic

Finally, even though she hasn't molted since July, I feel the need to give some love to Charlotte:

This is a BIG girl!!!!!

Thanks for viewing!!!!! :D

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Holy gorgeous Ts, batman!!

That irminia just looks YUMMY. He seriously looks like a piece of Christmas candy {D

dnwise85

Arachnopeon
I have a versi and irminia about the same size as yours my irminia is a little smaller. actually just got it today. still kind of skiddish on holding this one. the versi is like a fluffy rabbit with fangs... but the the irminia im not sure yet.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great pics! And gorgeous Ts. :D man, I need to get an irminia...and a versi...{D That first pic would definately make an awesome tattoo!

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thanks, all!!! I love my P. irminia. This is a real special species to me. My second T...my first defensive one, and my first arboreal. Too bad he's male. :(

He didn't handle too well this time, and is starting to become more skittish. He used to have quite the set on him, and wouldn't hesitate to throw a threat. Now he just teleports around my bed trying to get away from me, LOL. Meanest of the Psalmos, my butt!!!!! :p

dnwise85: handling a species like this (practically an OW, IMHO) is easy. Take the T out of it's enclosure, and let it chill out in a deli cup for about an hour. Once it's calm, handle away....just be slow, methodical, and deliberate with your movements so you don't spook the T.

To anyone who doesn't have one.......get one...or five!!!! Highly recommended!!!!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are all just soo purddy!! I cant wait untill I can get some shots of my P. irminia.. I sure hope its a she.. I think she is.. But I am not 100% certain yet.. Soon as I rehouse I will get some vent shots for some opinions..

How big is your male? (Sorry to hear he is a he! :( )