[Inquiry] Spidersworld.eu

dervpool

Arachnopeon
Hey guys,
not sure if this is the right board for it (move if you feel like it) but I have a quick question. I have bought a X. Immanis and a GBB this Wednesday via spidersworld . eu . Now I have chosen the courier shipping option because I really am not a guy who likes to buy spiders online because of the risk of shipping. They wrote that delivery takes 1-2 days max. Yet I haven't heard anything from them yet. Now the site also states (even tho kinda hidden at that) that "Items ship out Monday". Do they actually only send out the Ts on Monday when you order via courier as well? First-time online buyer so that's why I am asking. Really value the live arrival guarantee they offer.

Best regards from Germany to yall!

Dorifto

He who moists xD
They usually ship on mondays to avoid deliveries on weekends. In some places they wont deliver at weekends, so this way the parcel wont stay two extra days at their offices.

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I have ordered from them twice, also with express shipping to austria and so far all slings arrived safely. I was equaly worried the first time i ordered online!

the second time i ordered they didnt answer my questiones however.

i think both parcels arrived on Tuesday so it would seem to be the case.

wouldnt it be great if there were weekly expos around the corner so we had access to all the spiders we fancy without squeezing them in tiny plastic vials. ah what a dream

Last edited: