Size of ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข species

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
For those who keep ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข species, what species and how large are your individuals? Always been intrigued by them, but never really pulled the trigger. Any other notes on them appreciated.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I've personally never kept them, but from what I've seen/ heard, some species in the genus can get to a decent size of about 7in DLS or so.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
I've personally never kept them, but from what I've seen/ heard, some species in the genus can get to a decent size of about 7in DLS or so.
Thereโ€™s been some instances where Iโ€™ve read individuals get up to 8-9โ€, just donโ€™t have molts to show that. Curious to see if anyone has a large individual and what the average size of certain species are.

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thereโ€™s been some instances where Iโ€™ve read individuals get up to 8-9โ€, just donโ€™t have molts to show that. Curious to see if anyone has a large individual and what the average size of certain species are.
Sericopelma rubronitens- my female was between 6-7โ€™โ€˜. They are between the size of a Brachypelma/Pamphobeteus.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I have an immature male Sericopelma sp. "Santa Catalina" that's currently around the 6" mark