Is she gravid?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

invertebrateguy

Arachnosquire
I have recently paired my 2 male callobius bennettis with one of my callobius bennetti females. She ended up eating both males and I found their carcasses. Recently I have ended up finding her pacing around her enclosure and she has also ended up getting a bigger abdomen. Although the abdomen swelling could be the fact that she ate 2 males. So is she gravid or just fat?

jbooth

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Where'd that dang magic 8 ball go? *ruffles around*
Oh well. Guess if we're guessing, I'll say gravid. Seems a waste of males otherwise.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
No one can ever tell you yes or no unfortunately there are no invert pregnancy tests .... if anyone comes up with how to make one I call half's for coming up with the idea 😉

invertebrateguy

Arachnosquire
I have recently paired my 2 male callobius bennettis with one of my callobius bennetti females. She ended up eating both males and I found their carcasses. Recently I have ended up finding her pacing around her enclosure and she has also ended up getting a bigger abdomen. Although the abdomen swelling could be the fact that she ate 2 males. So is she gravid or just fat?
Today I have found a GIANT EGG SACK. It looks super fresh and yellow and filled with eggs. I am expecting 80-350 eggs inside of it.