-sigh- I'm lonely

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So I moved from an apartment to a trailer home back in June '08. At that time I had 5 Ts. (Not nearly enough) One after another I just started having horrible luck with them! Before I moved, my little gimpy A. seemani juvi had a bad molt and passed on. I still had 3 other Ts besides a rosie so I went ahead and gave the rosie to a teacher that practically begged me for her {D . During the move, my OBT tore herself and bled out before I could do anything. I suspect her cage was bumped during the move. After the move I had a beautiful A. bicegoi and A. chalcodes left. Within two weeks of living there, my wc A. chalcodes died suddenly. I have no idea what happened there. Then, my heart broke when my last little fuzzball had a bad molt and passed a couple days later. I even had a freaking humidifier on the thing. I felt horrible because the person who sold her to me said he was wanting to use her as a breeder. Now I'm spiderless and lonely. :( ...I bought a scorp to console myself though. :}

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aw im sorry that sucks :( Hopefully you have better luck with the scorp and critters you get in the future :(. If you get too lonely you always got me, i have no life and spend most of it lurking the WWW. So if you get too bored just addy me, im somewhat entertaining compared to uh... ok maybe not. But what the hell i offered right?

www.myspace.com/jadespider1985

:D

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Aw im sorry that sucks :( Hopefully you have better luck with the scorp and critters you get in the future :(. If you get too lonely you always got me, i have no life and spend most of it lurking the WWW. So if you get too bored just addy me, im somewhat entertaining compared to uh... ok maybe not. But what the hell i offered right?

www.myspace.com/jadespider1985

:D
I addied you ;P

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm so sorry dear!!!!!!!!! I hope you have better luck soon!!!!

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have a female A. seemani is you want her. I will be gone in Feb to mexico but i can drop her off at John's when i leave the stuff for him to take to the show for me. you can also pick some stuff from that if you want and get a huge discount.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awwwwww...my heart is breakin' for you Hon. If you want to pay shipping - we'll send you a B.emilia or smithi sling for nothin'.
Life without baby T's to love on, sucks. :( :(
A certain someone once sent me a free P.formosa sling, when I was too new to know any better and I killed the female I had, accidentally.
I'd like to repay that by passing the favor forward.

~BugMomma

scar is my t

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if i was a breeder and haad a few extras i would give as many as you wanted but sadly i only have one tarantula a nhandu coloratovillisus

revoltkid

Arachnopeon
oh my
i;m new to this forum...kinda
but just reading that made me sad
i am getting 20 1.25" parahybanas this tuesday
if you pay shipping i can send you one

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
im sorry that really sux, i have a microscopic hentzi after a molt or two i might send it to you. just wanna make sure it would survive the shipping

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The sad part is I've kept Ts for seven years now :wall: I just had a massively bad T year. I've pmed those that have offered me babies and I really appreciate it.

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
im sorry that really sux, i have a microscopic hentzi after a molt or two i might send it to you. just wanna make sure it would survive the shipping
That would be really nice but I'm scared to own the little bitty guys {D Thanks for the thought

P.jasonius

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll keep you company! How bout some rose(hair)s for v-day!

Last edited:

ph0bia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Man that's harsh... I feel for your loss. I lost an orb-weaver I'd had for a week (her previous owner had her for over a year anyways, so she was OLD) and that stung despite not having been with me long.

I can't imagine how it'd feel if one of my babies passed on.

Still, I hope you won't give up on T's. You know what they say about getting thrown off a horse? Time to get yourself some new spiders =)

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I did just that...and then lost another :wall: I got a new Haplopelma sp. yesterday though so it sort of makes up for it though I still feel horrible about the most recent loss.