Rosie pooped on me!

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not just once but twice. Amanda (the red queen) was over today and we were doing photo shoots, got some really good ones and as soon as I can get them downloaded, we will post them. Anyways, back to the subject, I was holding my male rosie, when he totally pooped on me! He did it a second time also.

We also introduced him to my female, but I dont think she was quite ready for it, he did manage to get her totally vertical and tried his darnest to get the insertion, Amanda said she thinks he may have, but my girl was all upset about the whole situation! Wasnt she Amanda!

Renee

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rose hair tarantula... no big deal.

Rosie ODonnel... you've got major problems on your hands.

Botar

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by monantony
Thats why I like Regalis .no handling no poo

Yay
T
Actually Tony, your ribbing me aside, your comment here is partially connected to my recent thoughts of getting a New Worlder again. I've discussed in the past my reaction that I get from the urticating hairs. But since I've gone to rearing the more defensive OW species, I've learnt to not hold my spiders. I could get gloves to do cage maitenence.

Hmmm...

Jon

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hahaha! your all funny, on that note,no its not that big of a deal, but I thought I would post it anyways and add , which no one has commented on, that we introduce him to my female.

Renee