Quick sex my G. Rosea!!

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Way too blurry. You need a clearer picture. It kind of looks female in the first picture, but there is a high possibility that I'm wrong.

Cass

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
um ya, theres no way anyones going to beable to tell from those pictures. they're way to blurry

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
hold on ill try to get a better pick i was taking pictures with flash dont know how to turn it off :/...

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Can you not judge the quality of a picture when you take it? Every picture you have offered has very poor quality...

If you have to have people tell you you spider is a female from these.. Then fine.. You have a female..

Ventrally sexing is not always 100%! The best way to know the sex of your T is by checking a molt..

So with that said.. You have a female... But I am merely guessing because its from a low quality ventral shot...

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
ik i have a <poopy> camera, :/... but this one hasnt molted since june... so im not certain...if its m/f

Last edited by a moderator:

ametan

Arachnoknight
The substrate in the background is more in-focus than the underside of the tarantula in the foreground....

Try to get a shot that looks more like this.
Then people can help you. Pay attention to how well it is focused. The underside of the T is very detailed. Not blurry.

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
try to hold the spider further away from the camera (its too close to focus properly), and use a macro setting if you have one (usually a little flower symbol). if the pictures are blurry, don't bother posting them, they won't tell us anything.

forrestpengra

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
LOL... I just laughed when i saw the pictures... did you take them through a coke bottle? The ventral view needs to be clear to properly determine sex.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah...uh...no.

Get a clear picture. If it's blurry at all, don't bother.