Question Promotions on account

SuleymanC

Arachnoknight
I was Arachnopeon, Arachnosquire and now Arachnoknight.. what is the meaning of these changes and what each one does? Sorry if it is not place to ask, moderator or admin can move it to right thread

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The rankings don't really mean much - they are just an indicator of how active you are on arachnoboards. When you post messages on most of the forums, they will add to your total message count. (Certain forums - like Tarantula Chat and The Watering Hole - do not count toward your message count.)

When you start out, you are at Arachnopeon. At 50 messages you rank up to Arachnosquire, then at 150 Arachnoknight, at 300 Arachnobaron, at 600 Arachnolord, at 666 Arachnodemon, at 777 Arachnoangel, at 1000 Arachnoprince (that's as high as I've gotten so far, so I can't say for sure where the other rankings kick in.)

SuleymanC

Arachnoknight
The rankings are just an indicator of how active you are on arachnoboards. When you post messages on most of the forums, they will add to your total message count. (Certain forums - like Tarantula Chat and The Watering Hole - do not count toward your message count.)

When you start out, you are at Arachnopeon. At 50 messages you rank up to Arachnosquire, then at 150 Arachnoknight, at 300 Arachnobaron, at 600 Arachnolord, at 666 Arachnodemon, at 777 Arachnoangel, at 1000 Arachnoprince (that's as high as I've gotten so far, so I can't say for sure where the other rankings kick in.)
Oh so it keeps going on :) thanks for the informative reply :)

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh so it keeps going on :) thanks for the informative reply :)
Yeah, I believe after Arachnoprince are Arachnoking and Arachnoemperor and Arachnogod, but I'm not sure what the message counts have to be to get those. There are also special personalized rankings that some users have - I believe that's one of the perks of being an Arachnosupporter (purchasing a paid membership).

SuleymanC

Arachnoknight
Yeah, I believe after Arachnoprince are Arachnoking and Arachnoemperor and Arachnogod, but I'm not sure what the message counts have to be to get those. There are also special personalized rankings that some users have - I believe that's one of the perks of being an Arachnosupporter (purchasing a paid membership).
yes if you pay for membership you get certain benefits like being able to post on places others are not allowed but if you get qualified even if you don't you still become eligible to post anywhere you want :)