Possible double clutch.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So I bred my biggest female OBT last summer. She laid a good sac in October. I took her out for pictures last night and it was the first time I got to see her whole body and not just her legs. Her abdomen is so huge. I havent been powerfeeding her so I was shocked that she is so fat.

On one hand, I think it would be sweet if she double clutched because it isnt a common thing to happen and she was the first T that gave me a good sac, but on the other hand, how the heck am I going to get rid of all of these slings! I still have half of her sac from last time, lol. Oh well. I will worry about that later.

I asked around and others believe that she may double clutch.

Here are some pictures of her now.

miarachnids

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
In my experience, spiders usually make a 2nd sac soon after the first sac is gone. since it has been 5 months since the firs sac, I believe she will molt and not make a 2nd sac. Just my opinion.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
In my experience, spiders usually make a 2nd sac soon after the first sac is gone. since it has been 5 months since the firs sac, I believe she will molt and not make a 2nd sac. Just my opinion.
That actually would be OK with me, lol. I dont think I could handle another 80 slings. Thanks.

VESPidA

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey j,
are you selling any of those obt slings from the last sac? you didn't have anything posted on your site but it sounds like you're still trying to get rid of them...? i'm in pa too:)

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
about 3 years ago i bred my obt and she laid her initial sac and then she double clutched 28 days after the first sac.

she ended up dying from im guess the stress of the second sac.