Pamphobeteus sp. machalla price..

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok I looked in the F/S..
All I can find is prices on slings that are 1"-1.5" for like $40 or more..

Also I am finding more on the P. sp. platyomma or other Pamphobeteus sp...

So what is the going price for a 4"+ male P. sp. machalla?

If you have a website to direct me to that would be great..

I have already checked KTBG & Paul.. I cant for the life of me the other dealers website..

But I saw that KTBG does not have any..
Paul only has 1"-1.5" for $40..

Thanks for the help..

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You're talking about stuff so new to the hobby that there probably aren't very many juvie/subs around, at least not that somebody is willing to part with.

All I can say is if you're planning on breeding some Pampho's just please make triple sure you're breeding apples to apples, so to speak. There are a lot of undescribed pampho's being imported right now. They're difficult to ID because they all tend to look alike and they go through major color changes all the way up to adulthood. Add that to importers/exporters who may not be that familiar with these "newer" species... you have another Avicularia waiting to happen. (Hybrids everywhere)

Not trying to discourage you Tommy, I'm just sayin'... please excercise caution.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You're talking about stuff so new to the hobby that there probably aren't very many juvie/subs around, at least not that somebody is willing to part with.

All I can say is if you're planning on breeding some Pampho's just please make triple sure you're breeding apples to apples, so to speak. There are a lot of undescribed pampho's being imported right now. They're difficult to ID because they all tend to look alike and they go through major color changes all the way up to adulthood. Add that to importers/exporters who may not be that familiar with these "newer" species... you have another Avicularia waiting to happen. (Hybrids everywhere)

Not trying to discourage you Tommy, I'm just sayin'... please excercise caution.
Oh no.. I am not trying to breed them.. I am thinking of selling mine.. I am getting rid of most of my NW terrestrials & I am getting OW/NW arboreal..

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh I got ya. Thought you were looking for a male for pairing. So you're selling pampho's eh? Sending you a pm.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok.. I just measured him.. He is a bit smaller than I thought..
He is 3.25" maybe 3.5".. He wouldnt sit still so I could get an accurate measurement..

So.. Again.. To anyone who has thoughts on this sp..

What would be a fair price?

NChromatus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ok.. I just measured him.. He is a bit smaller than I thought..
He is 3.25" maybe 3.5".. He wouldnt sit still so I could get an accurate measurement..

So.. Again.. To anyone who has thoughts on this sp..

What would be a fair price?
For an older juvie machalla male, I'd say between 50 and 65 dollars.