Pamphobeteus antinous moult

noboyscout

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
One more for good measure! In a few days I'll have to post this guy with his new colors!

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Excellent pics yet agian, this are awsome, just wondering do you have any other Pampho's? How are their temperment? Thanks,

James

noboyscout

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have three total, Pamphobeteus plattyomma quick if startled.
A Pamphobeteus antinous which you just saw. This little guy wanted to kick hair if he had hair. Last but not least a Pamphobeteus fortis this guy is a track star! I'll be adding more as I get my hands on them. :}

Inuleki

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
congrats... my little antinous just molted a few days ago too.... and my platyomma molted out yesterday. the platyomma doesn't have the sling colors anymore, and now has those gorgeous horn marks above the eyes :D

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
mine just molted...as well
was stuck in the molt
draging it around with him a bit. so I raised the temp and raised the humidty and POP. out it came.
I am guessing its about the same size as yours... did you get it from Vince? if so I have a sac mate.

hallo!

looseyfur

noboyscout

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeppers, got to love living close to Regal Reptiles... Anytime I need a fix, I just pop in and see Vince! My wife just raises her eye brow as the collection keeps on growing!

Last edited:

darkeye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It seems that I also have a sackmate, but it hasn't molted yet.
Sure is actilng like it will be soon, though...

noboyscout, Where in Mass are you located? I live right down the road a bit from Regal...and my wallet aches every time I drive by!

Loosey, did you get one the day of the "grand opening"? And I still owe you pics of the 2 Tiger Rumps...They are getting nice and fat...ready to molt again as well!

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
I sure did Darkeye.

I would love to see pics of the little tiger rumps.
but please do not include a picture of your rump.

looseyfur

darkeye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
And here I thought you were only frisky with the girls...

Uhhh uh uh uhhh uhhh he said "sack" uh uhhh

yeah! yeah! sack! Fire! Fire! Fire!

Shut up, dumbass!

(read as Beavis and Butthead)