Our female versi arrived w/ incredible freebies!!

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I had to share this with everyone. This has to be one of the best orders I've ever received. The versi would have been enough, but throw in a crested gecko, B. smith, B. emilia, P. ornata and a P. regalis!!:} WOW!!

[YOUTUBE]bbhG0_RjrtM[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Jason!!(Sharpfang):clap:

LasidoraGT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Im really jealous bout the emilia lol but on the other hand, wow.......... lol

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sounds like Jason sure has the right mentality with this hobby! Sounds like he is definitely in it for the hobby and spreading the love!

:clap:

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Sounds like Jason sure has the right mentality with this hobby! Sounds like he is definitely in it for the hobby and spreading the love!

:clap:
You got that right. I look forward to dealing with him for years to come.:D

Saf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks for the video, that's a lovely versi. :D

Definitely next on my wanted list, once finances allow.

That's a lot of freebies too! A very nice 'dealer' you have. :)

DeathsPyro12

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great new additions! I agree, I have only done a trade with Jason but he is one of the best.

Tim

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well now i know who to go through when i finally stop scouring the LPS here :D
sounds like you got an awesome deal, have fun with all of them!

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I do want to clarify that he sent as much as he did to make up for some delays. I think I said something about that in the video, but I'm not sure. Even if there weren't delays he still would have hooked me up close to how he did.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats Phil!

All I have to say is Jason is the MAN! Weather he give a bunch of freebies or not.. He IMO is one of the coolest fellas on the boards..

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats! What a wonderful package of surprises :D

I have a box going in the mail today & i'm totally impatient to get it!

ametan

Arachnoknight
Jason's great. He actually helped open me up to a lot of species I hadn't considered before. Sorry for your loss, but congratulations on all the new friends. :)

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Way cool. Since this has turned into a thread on how awesome Sharpfang is...I have to give him an A10+. Yup...I made that up, but you can tell it's awesome.

I'm just sad because I lost a B smithi sling he sent during our last trade, which crushed me because I fell in love with it for the 5 minutes I had it.

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Way cool. Since this has turned into a thread on how awesome Sharpfang is...I have to give him an A10+. Yup...I made that up, but you can tell it's awesome.

I'm just sad because I lost a B smithi sling he sent during our last trade, which crushed me because I fell in love with it for the 5 minutes I had it.
What happened with it? Did you literally lose it?

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What happened with it? Did you literally lose it?
lol...yes. I learned a lesson by rehousing the little thing in the kitchen. Last time I'll do that with a quick little sling! It ran under the dishwasher, and by the time I got the dishwasher out it was mia and never to be seen again. Well...it could have been a P metallica...so it could have been worse! At least I learned a lesson. So thats good.

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
lol...yes. I learned a lesson by rehousing the little thing in the kitchen. Last time I'll do that with a quick little sling! It ran under the dishwasher, and by the time I got the dishwasher out it was mia and never to be seen again. Well...it could have been a P metallica...so it could have been worse! At least I learned a lesson. So thats good.
Sorry to hear that man. Slapping your hand on the ground will sometimes make them stop running for a second. Don't be afraid to just put your hand in front of it either.

Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

batest

Arachnopeon
Jason is great

Been dealing with Jason for some M. Balfouri.
They are coming tomorrow!!!!!!

Just a great guy to deal with.
Read some of his posts and you will see he is super creative and may be just a little crazy, loves his herps and is very knowledgeable.
Be a good guy to have a drink with at a bar. Don't think it would ever get boring!