New Ts and nearly a missing finger: No Vid tho.

Draychen

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So, these past few months I've been off/on base a lot, detaching to other places.. couldn't have my order sent to me until just recently. Joe at Oasis Inverts has been WONDERFUL holding onto them and taking care of them for me until I finally had time to wait for the shipment to arrive. Without further ado: No vid though, because all of them were unpacked by hand.. no tongs, just fingers.. and my roomate is on a ship in the middle of the ocean, so no one to currently hold the camera :(

Female A. versicolor

Female C. cyaneopubescens

And finally

Female P. regalis

I got the P. regalis out and she was just chill.. so I figured (dont worry, I was wound up tighter than a ball of rubber bands.. ready to move!) that she'd allow me to touch her. I spent a couple mins just stroking her back and she was all good by that, moving just a little occasionally but staying relatively in the same spot. I figured I'd try to handle her then (Yeah, bad move, just got her from the mail today). I placed my hand in front of her, as soon as I did that, she spun around and tried to snatch at my finger! It's funny, they sound like zip ties when they strike! I got away clean, but man did I feel how close that was. Lesson learnt (again). Look with your lookers, not with your hookers. She is sooooooooo soft though.

I am still debating the names for these new Ts (I name them all!) Feel free to chime in with ideas for names! So far I think the P regalis will be dubbed 'Zippy'. Thanks for reading :)

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
a bite from her isnt' the greatest either.. especially if you're there by your lonesome

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great looking T's but that doesn't look like a 'GBB' C. cyaneopubescens

Here's a pic of my gal for comparrison.

PIG-

Last edited:

Draychen

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The camera doesnt really do her justice, as it's the flash from high up. I was trying not to bother her much. She seems in pre-moult right now. I turned half her cage into a makeshift ICU in case it's something more.. but I'm nearly certain it's premoult.

scar is my t

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
shouldnt the Versicolor's cage be moist? I think its the camera but the cage looks bone dry.

Draychen

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yep, the cages are pretty moist along the walls and the sub is damp on one side. That way they can choose where they want to be.. wet or dry :p

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ahhh, Come-On Warren....

:confused:
I would never let my hookers look at my Ts!
Don't discriminate :p.....Hookers could be just as Fascinating in the T-Room, as the T's :rolleyes: I assume SHE, might let ya Look @ some T-T's 2! :eek: :D

Congrats Dray......It's Dray-Day!

Draychen

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
LMAO sharpfang!

And yeah, it's way almost bad dray-day... lol. But on the bright side, I did it fully expecting the P. regalis to snap at me.. and it's what saved my wittle finger. I KNOW I do stupid stuff, and I still do it, fully expecting and accepting the consequences if said bite should occur.

Soon I will go home and torch her bum-bum to see if she may be gravid.. that's one large, sturdy badunk-a-dunk

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Just send me Pix!

When ya get Bitten, O.K? :p And I'll send you some Images, when I get tagged by Centipede {D

Have a Good Dray-Night 2, Playa :D