New Addtions - B. smithi and A. geniculata

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
After 3 days in overnight mail (stupid post office), I finally got my B. smithi and A. geniculata. The B. smithi was extremely ungrateful, and greeted me with a flurry of hairs. I kept trying to take the lid off the packaging box, and everytime I lifted the lid it would kick more hairs at me!

B. smithi ~3.5 inches

A. geniculata ~2 inches

The pics aren't great - I didn't want to stress them out too much after the stressful trip here.

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
hey becca glad they made it to you ok they are great looking T's congrats :clap: , are these the T's that came with the two geckos: if so how are the geckos doing??

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice lookin T's how are they doin after there over nite stay at the P.O. ?

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
shogun804 said:
hey becca glad they made it to you ok they are great looking T's congrats :clap: , are these the T's that came with the two geckos: if so how are the geckos doing??
Yeah, these are the ones that came with the geckos, who are also doing well right now. The packing was great (thanks again, Stacey!) and even with the post office screw-up, all are still well.

They stayed 3 nights at some post office and/or airport.

Blasphemy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats on both...how's the temperment of the geni? I'm thinking about getting one of my own because A)they look great and B)fast growers and voracious eaters.

tmanjim

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats On Both Becca. I Have A Smithi But I Want An A. Genic. Kind Of Tapped On Space - 8 T's, 2 Geckos, 2 Beardies. Have Fun

druid8783

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
They look great! It's so nice to see pictures of them! I was so worried they wouldn't make it :)