New A. versicolor Handling Video!! What a Cutie!!

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I wanted to see how her temperament was. What can I say? She's a sweetheart. I'm so happy to finally have one of these girls.:D

[YOUTUBE]OT6mBmvTEBo[/YOUTUBE]

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
why are all your videos so dark?? turn on some GD lights! lol
I keep wondering the same thing.:wall: If I take the cover off of the light on the fan in my room it's not so bad, but sometimes I forget. That's why I usually use a flashlight.

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
I keep wondering the same thing.:wall: If I take the cover off of the light on the fan in my room it's not so bad, but sometimes I forget. That's why I usually use a flashlight.
use a brighter bulb? and by the way nice female in the background as well ;D

brachybaum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
At :15 does that girl have a cigarette in her right hand? I heard its harmful to tarantulas in the long run:(. Btw awesome spider, I'd hate for something to happen to her.

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
use a brighter bulb? and by the way nice female in the background as well ;D
I know right? That's to both remarks. lol!! The girl in the back is Heather. We've been together over two years now and best friends since we were in middle school. She'll get a kick out of your remark.

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
I know right? That's to both remarks. lol!! The girl in the back is Heather. We've been together over two years now and best friends since we were in middle school. She'll get a kick out of your remark.
Good for you congratz on 2 years! and i bet she will get a kick out of it :p

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
At :15 does that girl have a cigarette in her right hand? I heard its harmful to tarantulas in the long run:(. Btw awesome spider, I'd hate for something to happen to her.
We do smoke in our room that contains most of my T's. Only time will tell if there is an effect on them. I've always heard conflicting reports on it. Kinda like the noise issue is hotly debated. Once we're out of here and into our own place the T's will have their own room where there will be no smoking ever.:p

Tang

Arachnopeon
is the smoke baD for t's?really?

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
Rob and I are lucky to have significant others who enjoy our hobby.
thats very true your both lucky! most people say:
1) I'M crazy for owning them (i think there crazy for not owning one)
2) are they poisonous :wall: (theres a difference between poisonous and venomous people...)
3) can i hold it but not get bitten and die? ( best question ive had yet {D)

Draychen

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So VERY beautiful! I love the A. versicolors and A. metallicas.. two of my favourites by far! I think the A. versicolors are more self-conscious and like a shave to keep things tidy (bad joke). Mine do it as well, but I've never seen any of them kick their hairs. I really cant wait until mine get that big.