My Vicious OBT

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks guys.....she is due for a molt.....I bet she looks unbeliavable.....but man is she crazy.....I have never seen a t THIS MEAN......IN THE VIDEO SHE WAS BEING DOCILE IN COMPARED TO PUTTING HER IN, SHE IS NUTS, PLAIN NUTS......ROB

testdasi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is one of the most beautiful T's that I have ever seen (never mind the limited number). Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong. From the video and the pic, she was on her back while doing the thread pose. It's like "Yo! Don't come near me! <do thread pose> Oops, I lost my balance! <fell belly up>"

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
This is one of the most beautiful T's that I have ever seen (never mind the limited number). Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong. From the video and the pic, she was on her back while doing the thread pose. It's like "Yo! Don't come near me! <do thread pose> Oops, I lost my balance! <fell belly up>"
Yeah, that girl is nuts! There's none of the "I'll just threaten you 'til you go away" think that a lot of T's have...she bites first, asks questions second. She's gone after me a few times...I put my face near the screen and she ran up and started biting the screen. :eek: If she ever gets out...I'm moving....good luck to the new home owners. :D

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
There's a reason the species' alternative name is Orange Bitey Thing. ;)