My tragic loss

ThatGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i found my female A.A dead today, she was a full grown adult Androctonus Australis, i didnt think she was gonna last much longer anyways cuz she was fighting some nasty mycosis, not my fault that she had it she already had when i bought her. It really sucked cuz she was one cool scorp, very very aggressive and empressive size she was as well. Gonna miss her she was cool, my last adult specimen, the rest of my Androctonus genus are all juves, well looks like im gonna have to get another A.A for sure.

sad....sad day:8o

Scolopendra55

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thats always a huge bummer when pets die (if one can consider scorps pets). Well hey, all living things die right? Well hey dont feel to bad, at least you have other scorps.

ThatGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ya its cool they gotta go somtimes, but that is true i have tons more scorps but still it sucks when they go !

Prymal

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ThatGuy-

Sorry for your loss of such a beautiful scorp.

Luc

ThatGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
they are great scorps specialy the females ! they are way more active then the males are ive noticed amung this genus of scorpion.

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ThatGuy said:
they are great scorps specialy the females ! they are way more active then the males are ive noticed amung this genus of scorpion.
Not much to be afraid of I suppose. I've noticed this as well

ThatGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
all the females seem to wonder around during the day somtimes, and the males just hide out and maybe and i mean maybe the might take a midnight stroll around the park.