my scorpion is not moving

writh

Arachnopeon
Ive had 4 emperor scorpions die on me since 2003 I've noticed that they only die above their substrate, and when they molt its always been in their burrow...

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
sorry about that bud. that's not very good luck. Keep your chin up, and give it another shot.

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Oh, I was kind of expecting that. Mail him to whitewolf so he can be memorialized. :O

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He's in the Phillipines.
I doubt anybody would go through all those customs and stff just to mail someone a dead scorp.

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Warren, can't you take a joke?? Knock it off or you are going to be in a lot more PAIN than you are now. {D What is stff?

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think Warren meant the poster with the dead scorpion. Yeah, I know it is stuff, it's just that little "B" likes to correct every typo I make - so that is payback. Almost time to go scorpion hunting. I wish I could find someone to walk the desert with me but I'm too chicken by myself. No one I know will join me, those wimps. {D

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
whitewolf is a chick.

stff is stuff
Right... And I love stuff. LOL.;P

No really I don't think I'd pay that shipping.:eek:
<Edit> I'd so get busted on that one. LOL. Sides girl at post office holds my stuff ransome so she can see it. LOL. We end up evacuating the post office. Ma Ha Ha...