My new pair of N. Americanus

mickiem

Arachnoprince
What about the albinos?
It's probably the lighting. but these look darker than my pale form.

My albinos are doing awesome! I think they have molted twice. The first time, they all molted together. That was early November. A few weeks ago I saw pieces of exuvium so I think some/ all molted again. :happy:

Millipedematt

Arachnosquire
It's probably the lighting. but these look darker than my pale form.

My albinos are doing awesome! I think they have molted twice. The first time, they all molted together. That was early November. A few weeks ago I saw pieces of exuvium so I think some/ all molted again. :happy:
I have been looking for albino N americanus for a while now. I really hope i get some in the near future

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I have been looking for albino N americanus for a while now. I really hope i get some in the near future
Do a search in the Buy/ Sell forum and you will find some for sale. I'm not sure about the weather; if shipping is ok right now. But there were some offered a month or so ago. They are awesome!

Millipedematt

Arachnosquire
[
That is a great photo. That is the same color as my pale form. They are very yellow and pink. Beautiful!
Thanks i will try for better lighting in my pictures. And i will be checking the buy/sell forum daily from now on xD

Sadie11

Arachnosquire
@Millipedematt Just a suggestion... Before you look for that in the classifieds, hide your wallet from yourself. You'll want more than just the albino millipedes!:wideyed:

mickiem

Arachnoprince
[

Thanks i will try for better lighting in my pictures. And i will be checking the buy/sell forum daily from now on xD
You could just do a search; his last post will be a few pages back. But if you type albino Narceus for sale, it should come right up. Also, you can opt to "watch" a forum, so all sale ads will show for you.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
:p
@Millipedematt Just a suggestion... Before you look for that in the classifieds, hide your wallet from yourself. You'll want more than just the albino millipedes!:wideyed:
This hobby is so addictive! And some people are just helpless. :rolleyes: You know who you are!:happy: But thank goodness there aren’t 100’s of species available! That would be real trouble.:p

Sadie11

Arachnosquire
I definitely know who I am! Haha! The recent classified posts are killing me!! My self-control is being tested to the max. I promised myself I was going to wait until spring before any new additions. I may not make it...:rofl:

Millipedematt

Arachnosquire
Seeing how i am in Florida i am already limited with the species that i can own (which is good for my wallet) until the near future.

Sadie11

Arachnosquire
@Millipedematt It will only let me pick one emoji for your post, so :mad: on the limited species and :D on the near future!! I would never make it with a limit. There are just too many that I like!

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Check the For Sale today!
Seeing how i am in Florida i am already limited with the species that i can own (which is good for my wallet) until the near future.
Seriously, what @Sadie11 said! There are lot's of cool things in Florida but your regulations are no fun. I would wither. Although when I lived there I had anoles on my alarm clock to greet me each day.