My freshly molted gooty!

Frostbyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Unreal .. that blue is just amazing. Will they stay that way? Are they mean? And I guess a T like that is expensive ? Sorry for the 200 questions

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi Frostbyte and its no problem on the questions. Like Lopez said they do stay blue and actually will get bluer as they grow. Mine doesn't act mean at all. She actually stays out a whole lot more than my other pokes. Yes they are expensive but worth it.:)

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
please let me abuse you thread to post some more of my pics:D

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
why are these t's so expesnive and why hasnt anyone bred them in america?

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't care what anyone says, I think these are THE most beautiful T's on the planet. Certainly worth all the hype that surrounds them. I can't wait to get one... or three ;) of my own. They are absolutely out of this world.

Thanks for the pics guys, we can never see enough P. metallicas photos :)

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice pics.

I would be a nice T to have being that they are so beautiful. Hopefully in the future their availability will increase and the price will go down. Until then, I won't be getting one:)

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow they are Gorgeous and also I am with SpiderTwin I am waiting on them to come down a little because $400 is about half on what we make a month. If I come into any extra money soon I may buy one if I have the money left after paying bills.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Originally posted by Malhavoc's
why are these t's so expesnive and why hasnt anyone bred them in america?
Probably because the only adults are in Europe, they were just brought there recently and only 43 of the slings came into the country.

Scott

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful T's guys, great pics. I can't wait to get one of my own.

Andy