Met an AB member in person

skippydude

Arachnobaron
I worked a trade recently with LeWasp and since he only lives about 40 miles from me, decided to do the trade in person. Feel like I got the better end of the deal, traded a 4" male Brachypelma smithi for an unsexed 4" Brachypelma emilia. This T has been at the top of my wish list for quite some time :biggrin:

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

While I was there I provided a little stud service for his Brachypelma albopilosum

[video=youtube;uedA8TZzs0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uedA8TZzs0I&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

It made for a great little field trip and it's always nice to put a face on an online entity

Last edited:

klawfran3

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Haha that's great! Beautiful tarantula and great trade. It's always nice to meet people you've talked to online.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I always enjoy meeting fellow AB members for trades, outings and for checking out their collections. I've been fortunate enough to meet five other members and will be meeting a sixth for this year's ATS Conference in Tucson. Here's a secret! You can search for nearby members under the Community tab above. Choose Member List then click search on the right side. A search box will appear. Click on Advanced Search and then type in the location you wish to search. If they've listed their city, they'll appear! Have fun stalking your neighbors!
Beautiful B. emilia! I've always wanted one! Congrats!