L. violaceopes

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My juvenile female molted recently, and I just can't get over how gorgeous she looks now! Just wanted to show her off a bit. :)

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Mine was a male also :( But now he's out there pimpin up the ladies ;) lol, hopefully I'll have hundreds of these boootiful little things by the end of the year :rolleyes:

babypiggy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
she's amazing!
i wish i still had mine
:(

in canada they seem a lil scarce

STi

Arachnopeon
What an awesome girl. The Singapore blue is definitely on my to get/make room for list. The blue in the second and third pictures pop off the screen. I'd probably sit there and drool if I saw it in person.

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
I've got one that was sold to me as a female as well. They are beautiful, but mine's pretty grouchy!

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Web and Chevy -- this could be a load of bull, but I think I remember reading that there's a high male to female ratio in this species. In any case, I'm glad I bought a sexed female. The colors are just incredible! STi, those two shots make her blues pop a bit more than they do under natural light. She's still very vibrant, but more purple than blue at this stage. And Toogledoo, the grouchiness is part of their charm. ;) Actually, mine's not so much grouchy as spazzy and quick to flee. I very rarely get to see her.

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She's awesome !! As I said before a personal fav .
Thx for the look, very nice sp. !