[Warning] Kidnamedmula AKA Jevin Martin AKA Nome18 AKA Hanna Jones AKA John Wilson

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Warning

Thanks Ana and everyone else for your help in this. We have no proof at this time about the Nome18 account as to whether it is connected to kidnamedmula (other than the same exact location - Clarksville, TN, but the IP's do NOT match). We STRONGLY believe they are one in the same. However, the user jondavid is clearly the same, as his little come back and taunt you post (which is now removed) was all the proof we needed. All have been banned.

From the jondavid account:
jmoney955@gmail.com

From the Kidnamedmula account:
jmoney922@gmail.com

From the Nome18 account:
jonathan.wilosn1@yahoo.com

Be smart. Be warned. Be on your guard. Although we try, we can not always catch everyone in time, unfortunately.

Debby

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
AB User Brittani

No personal offense at all to this user, but the add she just posted looks similar to some that have been posted in the recent past by an out of country scammer. Perhaps it needs to be investigated...

If I'm wrong, my infinite apologies to the poster. This is not an accusation, just and inquiry.

Eldric

Arachnosquire
I have a wtb post for an M lambertoni and was contacted via pm from this person. If it helps here's our pm convo. Not an experienced seller.

bethr said:
brittani said:
bethr said:
brittani said:
bethr said:
brittani said:
i have a M. lambertoni. that is maturing that i dont want anymore
How much do you want for it, how big is it, do you have a pic and can you link me to any reviews you have?
how much are u willing to pay and its 5in1 and i just signed up on here today so im new to this
Have you ever shipped or sold a tarantula before? Can you send me a pic so I can be sure that its the right T? Which carrier do you ship through? Do you have a website or reviews from any other boards?
if i sell it this will be my first spider sold and yes how do i send u the pic and paypal
I'm sorry, I don't feel comfortable buying a tarantula this rare from a new dealer especially since you don't have any reviews or a website. I wish you luck in the future though.

brittani

Arachnopeon
No personal offense at all to this user, but the add she just posted looks similar to some that have been posted in the recent past by an out of country scammer. Perhaps it needs to be investigated...

If I'm wrong, my infinite apologies to the poster. This is not an accusation, just and inquiry.
first of all ive been scammed so why would i do it to somebody im just new to this

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Again, no personal offense intended; there have been lots of them on here lately. I hope you don't take it as a personal attack or anything, it's just that you're brand new and selling tarantulas already; I think people are naturally going to be curious. As long as your legit, folks will be happy to do business with you.

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm absolutely not a moderator or anything, but I just want to be clear that I have no hard info indicating that this person is a scammer - before we start making accusations we should have enough information to do so... I'd hate to accuse an innocent person! Let's try and be polite and professional with her and I'm sure she'll do the same in proving she's legit.

new ento

Arachnopeon
"brittani"

Please check her out. She just posted a for sale ad and when i PMed her she showed me pics of two tarantulas that she has for sale. Both were clearly from google so I mentioned that I was reporting her for being a scammer.. her response was "y would i scam u when i got scammed by the guy named jevin martin on here earlier"

She's a scammer for sure... possibly even the same scammer. please look into this for me, thanks! :)

Here is her ad http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?221247-Tarantula-for-sale

thanks guys

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note

Sorry but anyone who can not follow SIMPLE rules (that they agreed to before they can post), like listing exactly what they are selling, posting a price for each item they want to sell and posting their detailed terms of service; I'd proceed with heavy caution. Just saying ...

Oh, and their ad has been removed.

Debby

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just a note; the user posted two images of red knees, and the first one is the first picture that you get when you google 'Mexican Red Knee'.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note

Please check her out. She just posted a for sale ad and when i PMed her she showed me pics of two tarantulas that she has for sale. Both were clearly from google so I mentioned that I was reporting her for being a scammer.. her response was "y would i scam u when i got scammed by the guy named jevin martin on here earlier"

She's a scammer for sure... possibly even the same scammer. please look into this for me, thanks! :)

Here is her ad http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?221247-Tarantula-for-sale

thanks guys
Yeah, I don't buy it one bit. Especially since they are also from TN. If they got scammed "on here" then why haven't they made a post about it or let anyone know? Red flags definitely go up.

I checked the IP and (of course) they do not match any of the names I already posted about, but that does NOT mean that it can not be the same person. I removed the ad, thanks.

Debby

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Warning - Heads Up

Just a note; the user posted two images of red knees, and the first one is the first picture that you get when you google 'Mexican Red Knee'.
Until further notice or information to prove otherwise, I have decided to ban this user.

Debby

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Upon further investigating, I am heavily leaning towards them all being one in the same. The IP's ALL revert to Clarkville, TN. Here are the newest accounts:

From the brittani account:
johad.hopkins@gmail.com

From the armyguy account:
bussa.head@rocketmail.com
*claims to be from Texas in their user profile, but they are a direct match to the user brittani and IP shows them both from Clarksville, TN.*

Both accounts are banned.

Debby

Apollo Justice

Arachnoknight
Jevin Martin

Well he was trying to sell T's on an arachnids classifieds on Facebook, and as soon as I made him aware that I knew who he was he quickly deleted his add. Just letting everyone know to be careful out there and if it's too good to be true, it normally is.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g5vdfn

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note:

Some updated information.

First off, I have removed several posts in here lately. If you do not have any first hand personal experience with this person, then you can NOT post in here. I do NOT want your commentary, they help no one. I do NOT want your threats, they help no one. We all know what you think about a scammer, no need to actually type it out. No need to try and sound tough. Really, no need to post in here at all, so don't (this is NOT a request).

Next, I have been informed (thank you, you know who you are) that he MIGHT be posting under a new name on Facebook. This is just pure speculation as we do not have any concrete proof, other than an ad being completely identical to one he had just posted and removed under his "supposed" real name (Jevin Martin). The name under speculation is: Hanna Jones. I have already taken the liberty to remove all posts and ban that name from the AB Facebook group page, so they can no longer post in the group.

We have also been contacted by Jevin, directly. Only because I feel this is relevant, I will post the exchange between us:

-----Original Message----- From: Jevin Martin @ Arachnoboards
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:49 PM
To: contact_us@arachnoboards.com
Subject: Arachnoboards Contact Us Form - Site Feedback

The following message was sent to you via the Arachnoboards Contact Us form by Jevin Martin ( mailto:kidnamedmula@gmail.com ).

--------------------------------

Im sorry for what i have done in the past. Im willing to pay back or give what they paid for to anybody that says i have scammed them if i can use the site again. tyvm
My reply back:

----- Reply message -----
Date: Thu, Apr 26, 2012 1:23 am
Subject: Arachnoboards Contact Us Form - Site Feedback
To: "Jevin Martin @ Arachnoboards" <kidnamedmula@gmail.com>

You are not in a position to be brokering any deals here. "Willing" and doing are completely different things. Actions speak louder than words. Once every single person that you scammed and stole money from confirms that you have reimbursed them in full and they are individually completely satisfied, then and only then will we even entertain the thought of allowing you back. And that is not a guarantee at all.

You shouldn't be saying that you will refund people JUST to gain access to a website, you should be doing it because it is the right thing to do. From what I have seen, you have no remorse at all. You even gloated to everyone and taunted them that you have their money. From my understanding, your local authorities and legal council have already been contacted and it is only a matter of time before they catch up with you.
And his latest response is where yet another alias appears:

Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 4:17 PM
To: Arachnoboards
Subject: Re: Arachnoboards Contact Us Form - Site Feedback

yet i have not done anything wrong. Everyone has got their money back if they didnt get what they wanted...thats why authorites havent got me.
Seeing as this new name (John Wilson) is CLEARLY one in the same, without a doubt, PLEASE be on the lookout for anyone with that name too. It also appears that this now connects him to the Nome18 account after all. I have updated the title of this thread to reflect the new names.

So, according to him, somewhere between Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:49 PM EST and Thursday, April 26, 2012 4:17 PM EST all was made right and refunds galore were issued. If anyone has actually received a refund, please come forward (either by posting here or contacting me privately). However, I truly doubt this is the case here.

Debby