just worrying a little

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
heya everybady, my centipede seem's better I mean he get out a little more ... only problem is he's walking very slowly ... dont think he's hunting because he really walk slow ... is it normal ... I mean are they always hyper active or they can sometime just take a new spot where they can relax ... I gave a crick's yesturday he refused it ... it does 1 month and 20 days he refuse food ... what the hell :? Yes my temperature is fine and yes my humidity is fine too ... theres always a water fish full ...I keep her alone every week all week, she's relaxing in the hole and I do nothing to disturbe her. I just dont know what to do :8o

Last edited:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i've received it almost 2 month ago ... maybe the stress of the transfer but I dont think he's about to molt, im basing on nuttin to say that but ... aaa I really dont understand ... any help would be very apreciate ...

the soil is dry now as I tought she did'nt like the soil ... well she seems to prefer that cuz I can see her more then when the substrate was pretty moist, I guess i'll have to give her some more time.. the good point is that I can see her much more then I was at the begining, now that the soil is dry, she for sure did'nt like that moist substrate, still happy to find out what she like and what she dont, I guess i got a lot of thing to learn, that was the same with T's at the begining now they are very good and healty

Last edited:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well im happy to say that he's top shape, I just did'nt know the animal and worried too much, he's a lot visible and hav everything he need's , thats was just the stress