Is this impaction?

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I'll be honest. That really doesn't look good. How has the spider's behavior been? Is it active, eating, and drinking?

RadicalRay07

Arachnopeon
I'll be honest. That really doesn't look good. How has the spider's behavior been? Is it active, eating, and drinking?
hasnt eaten in around a month just runs away when offered food but its always been really skittish, not much movement kinda just staying in the same area near his water bowl but thats normal since hes not super active, and i rarely catch him drinking

RadicalRay07

Arachnopeon
hasnt eaten in around a month just runs away when offered food but its always been really skittish, not much movement kinda just staying in the same area near his water bowl but thats normal since hes not super active, and i rarely catch him drinking

RadicalRay07

Arachnopeon
Are you able to wipe at it with a wet q-tip? While I wouldn’t normally suggest handling, this is an exception.
i tried to wipe his butt with a wet q tip but he wasnt having it, and just ran away into his hide once he comes out ill try to get him in a catch cup to try and clear the poop from the area

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Best Regards to You and Yours...
Wishing much luck in this procedure.
By the by, obvious by now...
Cats and Spiders don't play well together...
Try and keep Em Separate for both They're sakes.

RadicalRay07

Arachnopeon
Best Regards to You and Yours...
Wishing much luck in this procedure.
By the by, obvious by now...
Cats and Spiders don't play well together...
Try and keep Em Separate for both They're sakes.
agreed, i try to keep them out of my room as much as possible but you know with cats you cant stop them from sneaking in and knocking something over eventually

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
agreed, i try to keep them out of my room as much as possible but you know with cats you cant stop them from sneaking in and knocking something over eventually
If you change the prey type that might encourage it to start eating again and pass the blockage.
Just probably constipation, and they can go months without eating.
Also, maybe just a little dry poo and it's due to molt hence the non eating.
Shouldn't worry too much.