Is There Anything Going On In Michigan?

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know about the Taylor show - but think we missed it...
Is there anything else going on in this state?:? :?

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
HOORAY! Time for Christmas shopping for my creepy loved ones.....:clap: {D

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Man there is never anything In maryland... Unless I drive like 2 hours to haver de grace

What are shows really like anyway? what happens?

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
its right by the Detroit Airport in Wayne County

just a bunch of dealers with Ts on the table, haggling over prices. Its like a reptile, tarantula, and bug garage sale!

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wheeeee! Lets all charter a bus! (then we'll have room for ALOT of deli cups);) :clap:

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
just a bunch of dealers with Ts on the table, haggling over prices. Its like a reptile, tarantula, and bug garage sale!

ha! good description

shows are pretty cool to go to by yourself but they are a lot more fun when you have one or more bug buddies to go with :)

edit:

actually if you go to a good show and have more than a few livestock vendors and have never seen hundreds of petbugs all in the same place then it is pretty dang sweet. bummer, i guess i am getting bugjaded hehehehe

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ha! good description
Hey thanks!

Its been almost a year since my last show, cant wait for this one!! I hope you still wanna go jbrdswifey. Did you get the go ahead from the man? Its a Sat. I think, so he should have the day off right? Its not the same when he's not there. Court has to work though.. :( But Im game! :D

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I hope to see all you guys there. I will post a reminder with directions and time next week.

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How long does the show go and when does it start? I wanna go w/ you guys, but I might have a gig:(

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We'd love to have you along, Josh! Marissa, too - if she's game!:p

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, I'm free all day, but I may need to carpool with someone because I'm not sure I can convince Marissa to spend all day with me in that setting. She wants to go, but not for hours and hours.

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ah, shoot. Just found out Marissa's parents are coming up that day and we're going to the MSU football game. Man, I really wanted to go.:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( Someone give me a call if there are any Ephebopus cyaneignathus at a reasonable price?

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No worries, Josh! Shoot me, jbrd or probably even Travis with a "wish list"..we'll pick 'em up for ya!;) That'll give us an excuse to hang out and trade Bulls*it afterwards! lol
TRAVIS!!! Pm jbrd today for plans this weekend!!! Have wagon - will travel. hehehe... sorry no contact last night...we're OLD and late nights kick our butts. :8o Tangled Web...give one of us a ringy-dingy and we'll make arrangements for travel. Have 8 seatbelts...lololol:D

Last edited: