Is my Damon variegatus ready to have babies???

CHOPCHOP!!

Arachnopeon
I have had my Damon variegatus about 2-3 month and i bought it from a shop where lots of them were kept in the same tank. Plus when i bought it it was the largest of the ones in the tank. I also notised it had a small growth poking out of the side of its abdomen. well anyways ive come home from work today and found there is like some cotton wool like stuff in the corner of its container and on closer inspection of my Damon variegatus it no longer has a growth poking out of its side and is definataly fatter than when i last checked!!!:?

kripp_keeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have had my Damon variegatus about 2-3 month and i bought it from a shop where lots of them were kept in the same tank. Plus when i bought it it was the largest of the ones in the tank. I also notised it had a small growth poking out of the side of its abdomen. well anyways ive come home from work today and found there is like some cotton wool like stuff in the corner of its container and on closer inspection of my Damon variegatus it no longer has a growth poking out of its side and is definataly fatter than when i last checked!!!:?
Pictures please.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Man, I wish there was a pet shop around here that sold these awesome babies.

CHOPCHOP!!

Arachnopeon
I cant upload any more pictures on this stupid site honest i try every day i do have a couple on my pics on here tho!!!

CHOPCHOP!!

Arachnopeon
So does no one know if it might be having babies. for the person who said he wishes they sold them i only bought it because i didnt know they sold them it was £25 so it wasnt even that bad!!

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
the lump, looks like an egg case strapped to the bottum of the abdoman, so did it already have babies? use photobucket to upload pictures of the webbing if you would.

kripp_keeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She looks gravid from that pic, but underneath would be better.

I would like to see the cotton type stuff though if you can get a picture of it please.