If you were a T…..

CrazyOrnithoctonineGuy

Arachnoknight
Exactly what it says in the title. If you were a T, which one would you be based on your personality?

Me? Probably a Cyriopagopus hainanus. East Asian (no Ts native to my country so that’s as close as I can get) and defensive to the point of being frequently mistaken as being aggressive.

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter
Pamphobetus sp. Platyomma I do not do much at all but watch tv do light cardio lol and look at tarantulas. I can be found sitting at the same spot for 80% of the time. I Sit ontop of my hide cave and do nothing. Post molt pic ! I do not burrow.
IMG_1554.jpeg

Tbone192

Arachnobaron
Definitely a Pokie or Phormingochilus. I'm lanky and I climb trees like nothing. Plus I rock some pretty swanky patterns.

Mustafa67

Arachnoknight
Exactly what it says in the title. If you were a T, which one would you be based on your personality?

Me? Probably a Cyriopagopus hainanus. East Asian (no Ts native to my country so that’s as close as I can get) and defensive to the point of being frequently mistaken as being aggressive.
Good question and I’m not sure. My SAF M Balfouri would be my girlfriend becuase she’s stunning but moody

Tbone192

Arachnobaron
My two favourite genera incidentally lol
A man of exquisite taste, I see.

I climb trees for work and I am too fast. I used to live in SE Asia, so the Asian arboreals/fossorials definitely resonate with me more than a NW arboreal. I only yearn to exist in the tropics, relaxing in my tree cavity until some A-hole comes knocking. Then I burst forth, drag that sucker in and drink em like a smoothie 🥤😋. I suspect I may be more Phormingochilus though as Borneo is my favourite place on Earth.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter +
What is the closest tarantula for someone who is small and neurotic? That would be me lol
Dolichothele diamantinensis 😂

Thrixopelma pruriens,
Green floof- green hair
Can't decide if they are arboreal or terrestrial-I often can't make decisions,
Will take on anything- dito.
When startled they will stick their butt fingers up at you- dito 🤣🤣🤣

Mustafa67

Arachnoknight
What is the closest tarantula for someone who is small and neurotic? That would be me lol
My little Chilobrachys Huahini, it flew around everywhere when I first got it and only recently its started coming out at night. But if I get too close it’ll run into its burrow. Or a P Irmina, cool, looks awesome with a tiger look and grows smaller than other Pslasmos :cool: