Ideas for enclosure

Reptiquatics

Arachnopeon
So I have a 24"×24"×48" screen enclosure. It's got tons of live plants, a misting system, an Arcadia quad lighting fixture, and all that. It housed a chameleon, but I'm going to college next year so would like something that is short lived and/or easy to care for. So, any ideas as far as what could work would be appreciated, thanks!

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
So I have a 24"×24"×48" screen enclosure. It's got tons of live plants, a misting system, an Arcadia quad lighting fixture, and all that. It housed a chameleon, but I'm going to college next year so would like something that is short lived and/or easy to care for. So, any ideas as far as what could work would be appreciated, thanks!
I don't know about the short lived part, but with your setup a group of dart frogs or a group of red eyed tree frogs would fit in well and are relatively easy care wise with your setup. Even a couple of salamanders or even easier care wise are the beautiful marbled salamanders.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Chameleons are rather short lived themselves and you really have a good setup for them. If you get or have an automatic misting system, then a panther or veiled chameleon would be pretty low maintenance. A colony of Jungle nymphs are another option if you want to go the invert route as they are low key herbivores with shorter lifespans. Just a few ideas.

Thanks,
--Matt

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
True spiders like a huntsman or orb weaver would be cool. I would avoid dart frogs and other rain forest species. You won’t keep the humidity high enough.

MrWotiWo

Arachnopeon
Talking about tanks and all that. Would this be a good tank for a T? or no cause of not enough ventilation? Screenshot_20190706-140316_Nextdoor.jpg