Id

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't know if this is the right to post this, but can anyone tell me what I caught running accross my bathroom floor?I live in Illinois just outside Chicago.If a better pic is needed let me know.

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If it was running across your bathroom floor it is probably one of those toilet seat spiders migrating to another bathroom in your house. They're harmless unless they bite you on the arse. When my third cousin died they found two fang marks on his butt, stone cold dead sitting on a toilet seat.

Sorry, I need a better picture, a size reference, and a genus name. ;)

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If it was running across your bathroom floor it is probably one of those toilet seat spiders migrating to another bathroom in your house. They're harmless unless they bite you on the arse. When my third cousin died they found two fang marks on his butt, stone cold dead sitting on a toilet seat.

Hey thanks!!!I wanted a smart ass paragraph!
Thanks CRPY.:)

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer

Rofl. If he knew the genus name then he wouldn't have posted to ask for an identification in the first place. Good job, smartass, you've successfully made another foe, right after accusing me of clipping my pede's fangs. Keep it up.