I wanna make a Dark Den enclosure - his links to the supplies don't work :(

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
In this video, Petko has linked the supplies you'll need using azon links. When I click any of them, it takes me to a page that gives me three options: Amazon, Amzon, and Amazone. Each of them just leads me to an unrelated advertisement thing for random websites. But I wanna make an enclosure like he has, so I'll need supplies. And I can find a lot of that stuff at Home Depot, but some of it, like the metal air vents, I'd need to order online. Anyone know how to find that stuff?

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Why don't you just let @petkokc know that his links don't work anymore? I'm sure he'll be able to help out. :)

You could also try to search for "round air vents" on Amazon... not sure, if they're the right ones, but I got a ton of results. ;)

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Why don't you just let @petkokc know that his links don't work anymore? I'm sure he'll be able to help out. :)

You could also try to search for "round air vents" on Amazon... not sure, if they're the right ones, but I got a ton of results. ;)
Because he doesn’t use Arachnoboards very much, and I’m too lazy to wait till tomorrow for him to upload so I can ask in the fresh comment section with no guarantee he’ll see it. It’d be faster to ask you fine people :)

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Because he doesn’t use Arachnoboards very much, and I’m too lazy to wait till tomorrow for him to upload so I can ask in the fresh comment section with no guarantee he’ll see it. It’d be faster to ask you fine people :)
I tremendously appreciate brutal honesty.

petkokc

Arachnosquire
Yeah I know that they don't work but I'm to lazy to fix them, but if you search for round metal vent on ebay you will surely find them :))))