I pulled her egg sac.. (Pictures)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I cut open my Chromatus sack the other day.....Oops!

Eggs w/ leggs - Not ready yet.....I shoulda waited, but has been 6 good weeks!......I sowed it up w/ white string :cool: She took-it-back! {D

Can't show ya pix yet......This lap-top {borrowed} has no SD slot that I can see :cool: I'd rather have Mommy's watch after, 4 now on.......

GL w/ incubating......must be alot of eggs......My New River, doesn't feel like laying :eek: She's so purty :p I just got my 1st *pair* of Chalcodes......Male is
cute as button....girl is Pet-hole now :? - Jason
Thanks Jason..

Most of the eggs were stuck together.. Almost like they were drying out.. Several are eggs with leggs.. The others that aint.. Were the ones that were stuck together..

So far about 20 or so eggs with leggs.. Time will tell if the rest turn out good or not..

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Are you Serious? Why not incubate after seeing them with legs?
Cause last Sack, did Not like to be opened, the way I incubated......Even though My T-room is colder then most......The Chromatus Eggs developed slow, yet, Very Well!.....She took it back....So - Why "Mess" w/ natural process ? Had I done that w/ Genic Eggs....ALL would have Survived I "feel" :(
The way I will do...For Now On - 4 better -or- Worse :cool:

Thanks Jason..

Most of the eggs were stuck together.. Almost like they were drying out.. Several are eggs with leggs.. The others that aint.. Were the ones that were stuck together..

So far about 20 or so eggs with leggs.. Time will tell if the rest turn out good or not..
Bob Marley - "Everything's gonna B alright Now"......GL Bubba! Exciting.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks Jairi! :D

Maybe Jason will trade for them & I can send them all to you in straws to unpack? LoL! {D Im just kidding!

{D Don't scare me like that!

Actually.. I wouldn't mind doing that again... though, what a way to spend TWO HOURS :wall: LOL

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

{D Don't scare me like that!

Actually.. I wouldn't mind doing that again... though, what a way to spend TWO HOURS :wall: LOL
LoL! It was only 2 hours.. You should have been here to pack them! :)

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Lol

Mine were Easy 2 deal w/ - Thanx Guys :clap: {D

I owe ya Both 2 hours of my Time :D

Last edited:

Halfbreed

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks bubba! I enjoy getting these unexpected egg sacs.. Oh I will remember ya once they get ready.. ;)
OOOooo!!!{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D You know we can do business!!! Two peas in a pod you and I. Ts Ts and more Ts!!!!!!{D{D{D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OOOooo!!!{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D You know we can do business!!! Two peas in a pod you and I. Ts Ts and more Ts!!!!!!{D{D{D
Business would make it a transaction...
I will tell you what a good friend told me..

Your money is no good with me.. ;)

*Note* I am not "selling" these.. When they are ready.. They can go to the hobbists.. All I ask in return.. You catch the shipping cost..

Ariel, Nate.. I will keep in touch when they are ready..

Of course.. Jason.. There are some here that are going to be coming to you & the kids.. ;) I am sure the wife wont mind right? LoL!

Halfbreed

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks redneck! I really appreciate it. Of course you know that goes two ways and because of this. You have been there for me through some <edit>.

Last edited by a moderator:

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Bubba!

Since I just spoke w/ ya......Amanda went in the T room......and says: "DAD"!

"She laid her eggs"!

I guess in a few months = LP's for all AB members {D LOL :p

I asked the Mods if I could do a giveaway contest, for some different sax....

Egg counts and such.......w/ members needing 2 only share stories & accounts w/ various related species.....NO REPLY.....I will ask again :cool:
I don't see why AB does Not have some sort of Contest every Month @least.
I "feel" it would get more members 2gether in quality discussions, well, @least,
Fun & friendly Ones :) Great job on the Purchase, etc.

:) - Jason

Moose9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats on the egg sac. I would like a few when there ready. I don't have this species yet. I like the native species. I'm waiting for my G. rosea to drop a sac, hopefully soon. I bred her last November 09. She is definitely gravid and getting big. Again, congrats!!!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well.. I decided to count the eggs... There were alot.. 497 total.. BUT.. Sadly.. It only looks like 35 are going to make it.. MAYBE..

The problem I seem to have run into is the same problem Robc ran into with his GBB egg sac.. I think it was his GBB..

There seems to be a hard shell over most of the eggs.. So they dont look like normal eggs with leggs.. But you can see through the hard shell that there are darkened leggs in there...

Being that I am not light handed.. I dont think I can help any of them..

So I seperated the ones that look like they might make it..

Out of the 35 that I seperated.. There are several that are stuck in the shell.. Somewhat out somewhat in.. So a total of 20 maybe 25 out of the 35 might survive..

Soo that means there will only be a few to go around.. :(

But on the bright side.. A few have made it to 1st instar.. So.. I will update the thread when/if anything changes..