I need help

Midnightwalker76

Arachnopeon
I have a female bold jumping spider, she just lay her eggs on may 29, or may 30. I don't know how long the until the eggs hatch, but lately, she been out of where her eggs have been and been chilling somewhere else, and I try to give her food, but she acts like she about to go for it, then stops and just stares at it. I try multiple times, she just does that. Question one, that I have. How long does it take for the eggs to hatch. It June 9 now. But Google give me multiple answers, like 2 weeks to 8 weeks. And the 2 second question, what wrong with her.

fcat

Arachnolord
Arachnosupporter
Don't trust Google unless your search includes the word "arachnoboards" and it brings you to posts here
:)

Oh and when searching here, the search engine will exclude words less than 4 letters, so if you want to search the word "sac" you need to search for this:

sac* (with the asterisk)

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Has she been paired? If not remove the sac she will be waiting for it to hatch and she will be attacking the food not to eat but to protect her sac.
If she hasn't been paired remove the sac, If she was paired you'll have to wait till the sac hatches mum won't touch anything till she has seen to her baby's.
If your really worried you can try pollin or honey water to try and temp her but it's probably more to do with the sac then the spood herself 😊