I am excited

SpiderLady79

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok so I had posted before that I was wondering why my little Avic had not been webbing. I had a plant and what not in there and it just webbed the side and that was about it. I was going to do my daily misting and I had noticed that the sub was molded. So I took out the water dish and dumped the sub and the plant cause I didn't feel like messing with it and not knowing if I got it clean enough so I threw it out. We use no pesticides so I went out and got a really good twig with a few branches coming off of it. Not so much sub and not as wet. I went in today to check up on it and it has not stopped webbing since I put it in there. Its always nice to see your spiders happy

SpiderLady79

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok so I had posted before that I was wondering why my little Avic had not been webbing. I had a plant and what not in there and it just webbed the side and that was about it. I was going to do my daily misting and I had noticed that the sub was molded. So I took out the water dish and dumped the sub and the plant cause I didn't feel like messing with it and not knowing if I got it clean enough so I threw it out. We use no pesticides so I went out and got a really good twig with a few branches coming off of it. Not so much sub and not as wet. I went in today to check up on it and it has not stopped webbing since I put it in there. Its always nice to see your spiders happy

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's great your little one is webbing for you:) Avics are the cutest;my Webster makes me giggle every day.

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm glad your little one is webbing for you:) Avics are the cutest; my Webster makes me giggle every day.

BrynWilliams

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats! Glad your little avic is doing his thing :) My avic just moulted in one spot today, then wandered over and made himself a new hammock to harden up on somewhere completely different :D

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So that's why I posted twice! I thought my post didn't go through as I was looking around so reposted. Now I see I just looked at her duplicate post not realizing it was not the one I had already posted in. Can I type 'post' one more time:rolleyes: Wind my watch and call me Dizzy:eek: (Twilight Zone theme is playing in the background)

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Admin Note

Threads merged, please do not double-post "Chat" material in the on-topic forums... thanks!

-MrI